Supporting the work of Pundarika UK and Tsoknyi Rinpoche

How to donate

Bank Transfer, Standing Orders and Cheques

Bank transfer and standing order can be made to our bank account.

Name: Pundarika UK
Sort code: 30-96-56
Account: 00585440

Cheques drawn on UK banks may be sent to Pundarika UK, 2 Mallard House, Townmead Road, Fulham, SW6 2BF.

Gift Aid

Pundarika UK is a registered charity (No. 1104530). If you are a UK taxpayer and wish to make a donation, we can claim an extra 25% on top of your gift from the Inland Revenue as Gift Aid so please let us know.

Other ways to donate

Fundraising Events or Activities

These can be a great, as well fun, way to raise money for any of the activities you wish to support. Please contact us if you would like to organise or be a part of a fundraising activity.


Leaving a gift in your will is another way to contribute to the work of Pundarika UK and Tsoknyi Rinpoche. This can be in the form of an unspecified donation or directed towards a specific activity which you would like to support.

One-off and Recurring Donations

To make a one-off or recurring donation to Pundarika UK or Rinpoche’s monastic and educational activities, please use the donate button below to pay via PayPal.

Please ensure you choose which monastic or educational project you wish support when making your donation. This includes donations to support our retreat scholarship fund in the UK. We graciously welcome all donations. If you have any questions about making donations please contact