We have the great pleasure to share this powerful teaching from Tsoknyi Rinpoche for the benefit of all. Rinpoche shares a practical technique to heal painful inner patterns from our past – “Beautiful monsters” – using compassion and mindfulness. From the 2016 retreat at Kingswood, Bath, UK, filmed and edited by Richard Herring.
Search Pundarika UK
Each week for the duration of the lockdown we will be posting here a short teaching from YouTube by Tsoknyi Rinpoche.
- * Samagaon, Rinpoche's Nepal Birthplace
- * Mahamudra Tea
- * Calm and Clear Meditation
- * Buddhist Path and "Intelligent Guts"
- * Genuine Renunciation
- * Subtle Body and the Three Speed Limits
- * True Refuge
- * Undercurrent Thoughts
- * Fundamental Happiness
- * Message from Tsoknyi Rinpoche regarding Covid-19
- * Essence Love, Well-Being, and Okayness