This week’s teaching was a talk Tsoknyi Rinpoche gave for the 2018 Festival of Faiths. Rinpoche describes the importance of finding the fundamental unconditional OK-ness within oneself in the body and feeling which is one’s birthright, which he calls essence love. This is particularly helpful at this time of isolation. In the second half Rinpoche talks about his vision for world peace through his school work. Recommended
Search Pundarika UK
A selection of short teachings from YouTube by Tsoknyi Rinpoche.
- * Let it GO
- * Samagaon, Rinpoche's Nepal Birthplace
- * Mahamudra Tea
- * Calm and Clear Meditation
- * Buddhist Path and "Intelligent Guts"
- * Genuine Renunciation
- * Subtle Body and the Three Speed Limits
- * True Refuge
- * Undercurrent Thoughts
- * Fundamental Happiness
- * Message from Tsoknyi Rinpoche regarding Covid-19
- * Essence Love, Well-Being, and Okayness