See the following announcement for details.
Tsoknyi Rinpoche and the Pundarika Foundation are offering several online dharma resources during this difficult time. Here is a list of our offerings:
- Fully Being Online Course: free three-month subscription for those who are not already enrolled in the course
- Forty-three short Video Teachings by Tsoknyi Rinpoche
- A selection of Guided Meditations
- A video of Rinpoche’s last retreat in the U.S at Garrison Institute: When Confusion Dawns as Wisdom
- Loving Kindness Guided Meditation by Sharon Salzberg
We hope these teachings and meditations are beneficial for you and your loved ones. Rinpoche and the nuns at his various nunneries continue to practice and perform prayer rituals for all of us dharma brothers and sisters throughout the world, as well as all those suffering because of the coronavirus. Please add your practice and dedication prayers.
Pundarika Staff (U.S.)